221 VIDEO and SCOPE SETUP FOR DR. CUADROS back to master list
● Video tower - use older one, not the new ones
● Position tower on left-hand side of room as you walk in facing the other wall so that Dr. Cuadros, anesthesia and scrub can see.
● Tower has printer and VHS recorder in line.
● Put new VHS tape in recorder, apply patient label to spine of tape cassette.
● ENT scopes and camera: 4mm, straight 0°
● Omni Lapo-Tract
● Light cable @ 100%
● Separate mayo stand for scope (can also use for power equipment)
● De-fogger, cotton tip applicators and lens cleaning pad
Main: 1-800-421-0837 x6182
SONY PRINTER SETTINGS
multi pictures 2
print qty 1
input select RGB
If print freezes monitor —> Menu -> PRN -> Function -> Autolive -> ON
menu | out | source | thru
HAND HELD CAMERA SETTINGS
White balance - use menu button
top (proximal) button - ACC 1 - controls printer capture
bottom (distal) button - ACC 2 - controls VHS record and stop
back to master